- It's a really good thing that I hoard quarters like a dragon hoards treasure. It means that when I need to do four consecutive loads of laundry, I can. ($1.25 per load in washer and load in dryer = $2.50 for both x 4 loads = $10 in quarters!)
- Who the heck is this Otis guy whose name is all over the elevators?
- So help me G-d, I'm never raising my kids in Brooklyn. (Story possibly to follow, but not elaborating now, sorry.)
- If the lunch delivery guy doesn't come today, I'm going to cry (and/or starve).
- "Boys are Stupid, Throw Rocks at Them" never sounded like such a good idea as it does now.
- Thank G-d, Pesach is coming; I need a vacation like nobody's business. And while it's far from a real vacation, for now it's the best I can hope for. Have a chag kasher v'sameach, everyone!
Friday, March 30, 2007
Partially because I want to make Shaina happy by putting up a new post and partly because I'm bored and a little ADD, I hearby put forth this list of my random thoughts, in no particular order or semblance thereof. Enjoy!